Thursday, July 07, 2005

7 blasts on the 7th day of the 7th month

Got into work this morning, made a cup of tea and read the news. There seemed to be some explosion due to a power surge at Liverpool Street Station. Typical, I thought, as I remember my days of waiting on that platform. But then later on I learned that 6 explosions followed that, including a bus near Russell Square. Luckily, Ping was kind enough to let me know that she was alright. So were some of my friends, though now there is the trouble of going home after work. Am I glad now that I moved out of London.
Hoping for the best...
Update: London incident has made other cities paranoid too. The M4 is massively jammed up. Delays on the bus too. The central and bus stations were closed for a bit. Man, this is has been a long day as it took me over an hour to get home. But it was not as long as the Londoners. Oh and it seems that there were 4 blasts and not 7.

No comments: