Friday, December 30, 2005

The New Year Looms

I hope everyone who was celebrating Christmas has had a good one. It's the day before New Year's Eve and I've been spending my holidays in London... I've been stuffing myself with the loads of panettone, espressos and hot chocolate! Christmas dinner was lovely! Goose... mmmm...
It's been raining non-stop today. Bah! So much for the snow that was promised. There was a bit of snowing couple of days back... So what to do on a rainy cold afternoon? update blog while listening to my itunes. David Gray is singing about December now...
Anyway, can't wait for the New Year now, though I may just skip going to Westminster for this New Year countdown as the tube will be on strike... again! Nothing new for the new year innit?
May 2006 be a fantastic one for every one of you. Hmmm... I haven't even thought of my resolutions yet. But then again, I'm not much of a fan for that, I tend to think resolutions can be made at anytime of the year. Heh.

Happy New Year all.

" Oh my mind, what happened to the time. December."
-David Gray

No comments: