Monday, June 12, 2006

Scorching Weekend

Temperature: 27 degrees. It isn't even this hot in Cardiff!
And as this weekend was that hot, play was really really in order!

Saturday:
Karate training for 2 hours straight! And the dojo was like an oven. I think I almost keeled over with Sensei's zealous but great training.
Then, a small late birthday dinner party till really late. Lots of cocktails which was not such a good idea when hydrated before from a 2 hour workout...
Some sneak peek at World Cup scores in between (Sweden draws??? eh???)

Sunday:
Lazy start of the day. Spent some time with a friend watching TV. Then off to the park with some people to attempt cricket. I say attempt because I don't know what I was doing most times... This is then followed by a mini-picnic.

So I guess that was a good weekend. But I wouldn't mind a bit of rain now. Brain is overheating and sleeping at night is getting difficult. And my laptop is desperately trying to cool down with its noisy fan.

Hope everyone has a good weekend?

No comments: