Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Gloomy thoughts

Boss (AKA supervisor) is throwing hissy fit again... well as far as I know that it's got nothing to do with me, but the fact that he is taking it out on people creates resentment.

That is only one of his problems.... Anyway, here I am thinking if continuing this course of work under is one particular person is a decision I should change. If it was just a regular job, I would think about not renewing my contract or quit before things get worse. But as it were, I'm actually trying, at the end of three years, to obtain a PhD. I'm in doubt now wheter I would finish my PhD at this rate. Sigh!

Just how far would I go before actually resolve to give up for good?
Well, I got a meeting with the Boss today. Hopefully it won't be too bad. Must remember to not cower in fear... X_X

No comments: