Friday, July 20, 2007

Dream or reality

"I'd never thought my nightmare could almost come true." C said to me.
I asked what had happened. C, T, and K had just come back from a trip with their boss, L. L had offered to drive them to the meeting in his car, little did they know that he also had a vision of a bat. T continued the story, as C was a little shaken up by their experience. Halfway through the journey, L turned out of the motorway, for reasons unknown and two minutes later tried to go back on the the motorway. "The sign clearly showed the road's direction. And of course if you are british on british road with years of driving experience, you should know which side of the road you drive on. But for some reason, he didn't." T said.
I tried not to laugh for they did nearly die on the motorway. But I couldn't help it when I imagined them in L's tiny little car, driving on the opposite side of the road, with L oblivious to the oncoming traffic.
"The worst thing for me is that I had a dream about this trip last night." C said, "I dreamt that K was the one driving us to the meeting and was on the wrong side of the road because he unfamiliar with the UK road."
K, who is from the continent, shook his head "Didn't need me to turn your dream to reality, isn't it? I shall never forget that angry trucker's face!"


Memo to self: Never sit in car with L as driver.

No comments: