Friday, January 20, 2006

Cardiff Revisited Part One

I'd gone back to Cardiff for Nat's birthday celebration. It was fun. It was refreshing to come back to this city. So I thought to put up some pictures of Cardiff City I took for the past year...


Here is one of the animals on the stone wall along the street of Cardiff Castle.


Inner part of Cardiff Castle. This is the original bit of the castle. Other castle builidings was later on built in.


Cardiff's very own Clock Tower. I could hear it ringing from my old house!


A part of Cardiff City Centre and an alternate view of the clock tower. Photo by Ping.


The Welsh dragon on Cardiff Town Hall roof.


Millenium Stadium as seen from a bridge in Bute Park.


Another bridge in Bute Park that I always cross during my evening jogs in the summer.


Cricket game during summertime.


The centre piece in the Univerisity Park (or is it Garden?).

No comments: