Monday, February 13, 2006

Childhood memories: Labyrinth

I came across the song 'Magic Dance' by David Bowie the other day, which jolt my memory of the movie that song was played in. Labyrinth is one of my all time favourite movies still, and very much so during my childhood... I can't remember how many times I've watched it. One most dreamy scene I've found on youtube.com: The Masquerade!
For those who share my sentiments, enjoy the clip.



I didn't realise that the girl is Jennifer Connelly... no wonder I thought that actress in 'A Beautiful Mind' looked familiar. And of course, David Bowie is fantastic! ;)

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Omg... I can't believe you have this clip! This movie is one of my favourite too! I think we used to watch it over and over together. I think I have the DVD somewhere...

Moshunter said...

Heheh! Glad you like it. I love youtube.com for that. You have the DVD? Lovely! I'm so looking for the soundtrack and movie this weekend!