Monday, July 31, 2006

My week

Here are some things I did for the past week in my mundane life.

Monday: Laugh at a new video made by two guys called The Dormitory Boys/ Back Dorm Boys, taking the piss out of Jessica Simpson's new song (great Monday blues killer). Order drinks for the bar that I manage part-time. Dinner with a housemate.

Tuesday: Piping woes in the insectary, giving us a private paddling pool, hence I feel like a janitor. Tried to call a certain someone but as usual phone is off. Karate training to vent out stress and whatever. Laundry.

Wednesday: Dinner with housemates.
While another housemate had a BBQ party in the garden, which annoyed the house when drunken guests made a ruckus at midnight. Some people had to get up at 6am for work!

Thursday: Due to lack of sleep, the day seemed long and no work was really done. A colleague then had the fab idea of going for a drink after work. Yay! Late dinner :P

Friday: Bank in a cheque from Inland Revenue! They had taxed me too much last year. Dinner by way of Chinese takeaway :P... wasting time by loitering in the room, emails, listening to music. Got the new Keane album from a friend :).

Saturday: Get up late :D. Late lunch. Karate Training. Grocery shopping. Dinner with housemate again. Defrost the dodgy freezer so that technicians can fix it on Monday.

Sunday: Sort out bills. Tidy my room a bit... Laundry (My karate trousers needed a wash). Defrost the fridge so that technicians can fix it on Monday too. Dinner at a friend's place, plus Battlestar Galactica! :D


So that's my week. How is yours like?

No comments: