Thursday, October 27, 2005

There they go again...

I am quite annoyed at these so called animal lovers! There they are again outside. This time they aren't so quite, as they got a loud speaker with them. The police seemed more agitated now I think, because today the camera was in use. The nasty protesters were so noisy that I could hear them from my office.
Okay, need to stop whining about them. It is what they want I suppose.

"Words fall from our mouths, Like plates from shaking hands, Smash upon the silence, Of the smooth naked canal.
I'm evil and a heathen, I'm a heathen and evil like you, There's not a lot I couldn't do.
I like how you pretend, That the end will be the end, So fill your thirst, Drink a curse, To the death of death instead.
I'm evil and a heathen, I'm a heathen and evil like you, There's not a lot I wouldn't do"
-Franz Ferdinand

On another matter. Prof Sir Richard Southwood has passed away on Wednesday morning. The world of entomology will miss him :_(

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Animal rights activists... what are they protesting about? Can't be mosquitos...

Moshunter said...

Yeah, unless they had mistakenly thought that mosquitoes are furry and cute. bleh!