Thursday, May 11, 2006

Wanted: Missing brain



If there is a theme song for me, right now it would be "Where's your head at" by Basement Jaxx. Really, I'm doing research like a headless monkey. I get so muddled up and tell my supervisor (who can be scary sometimes) the wrong things. It's like a writer's block, except that there's no capacity to analyse or execute experiments properly instead of creative writing.
So, I was told to go and review my work. How shameful.
:(

Why in the world am I so confused? Lack of concentration? Maybe I don't really have the brain to do this line of work... can someone lend me a brain please?

Maybe I need to clear my head first.

2 comments:

Ping @ Phalanx said...

Hey, Join the club, kache. My brain seems to be missing nowadays too. Too many batshit crazy customers and things to do.

Moshunter said...

Guano! so that's what Microsoft customers are crazy for eh? heheheeh!

Hope you get your brain back soon. I don't think mine is coming back anytime in the near future... so I'm going to fill my empty head with booze tonight from my bar... It's Wild Wild West Night!

Have a nice weekend!