Saturday, April 22, 2006

The People's Petition

It's Saturday and I'm avoiding the city centre as I got news that there will be a large animal rights demo today. I'm tired of these people, and I know many others are too.
Hence, David Taylor has the idea of putting an online petition that is pro-research. If you want to know more about the three statements this petition is for, and hopefully sign up for it, then click on the title of this post. Unfortunately, as these so called animal lovers are so aggressive, the petition can be signed anonymously.
The anti-vivisectionists critise this of course, but after all that has been happening, you cannot say that it is unneccessary. Once, I've witnessed students being shouted at and intimidated as they enter the Zoology Department, even though many of these students studies and work for the progress of welfare and conservation of animals. Buildings belonging to the university are also damaged thanks to them.

I am pro-life, therefore I agree with this petition. How about you?

No comments: