Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Something's up with Mos...

Many failed experiments, but I do have some results to work with... What does it mean? I feel like I'm at a dead end... I'm reminded of Jack Skellington's obsession with solving the secret to Christmas.

"There are so many things I cannot grasp
When I think I've got it, and then at last
Through my bony fingers it does slip
Like a snowflake in a fiery grip

Something's here I'm not quite getting
Though I try, I keep forgetting
Like a memory long since past
Here in an instant, gone in a flash
What does it mean?
What does it mean?"

Oh woe, what to do with my data?

"Simple objects, nothing more
But something's hidden through a door
Though I do not have the key
Something's there I cannot see
What does it mean?
What does it mean?
What does it mean?
Hmm..."

I've stared and tinkered around with my data, I still can't make any sense with it other than some basic stuff...

"Or perhaps it's really not as deep
As I've been led to think
Am I trying much too hard?
Of course! I've been too close to see
The answer's right in front of me
Right in front of me"

Or is it? Time for a visit to the supervisor...

2 comments:

William John said...

I liked this post. I'm going through the same stuff. As the RA in our lab says, much to my anger, "you'll be right".

;)

William John.

Moshunter said...

Yeah, in the end it was as I thought it was. @_@

Cheers William! Hope your PhD's going OK.